Lexi and Taylor's beautiful wedding weekend began with an intimate, romantic first look at Pack Creek Ranch. A few days later they were married in Manti, Utah. The weekend ended with a backyard sunset reception.
10 best moments from their weekend:
- Taylor's big grin as Lexi approached him during the first look. He was EXCITED to see her.
- The perfect sunset after a cloudy afternoon.
- Since the first look wasn't on their wedding day, Lexi and Taylor were in no hurry and very relaxed. Their romance could really shine.
- Driving to Manti and helping a family stranded on the side of I-70. Good thing we left with plenty of time to spare.
- The crowd of family and friends that traveled to Manti to support the couple. So much love.
- Lexi and Taylor's fun couple's session on the Manti temple grounds. That temple is stunning (finished in 1888!!) and so were the bride and groom. They were playful and in love, a winning combo.
- The sprinklers came on during the couple's session. Lexi kept her cool, and Taylor acted as a shield to protect Lexi. Luckily it was hot.
- Eating a burger, fries, and raspberry milkshake on the drive home from Manti.
- Filming the bride's dance with her father. I cry when I film this 100% of the time.
- The little boy catching the garter and his "what is this thing?" expression.
Photography: Moab Photo Co
Flowers: Forget Me Knot Flowers and Gifts, Moab, Utah
Location: Pack Creek Ranch (Moab, UT), Manti LDS temple